Two separate divisions (Guided & Non-Guided)!
Cash & Prizes for each Division!
Registration Fees Are:
- Team of 4 - Guided = $1000
- Team of 4 - Non-Guided = $350
Captains Meeting will be held Friday November 8th, 2019
The Forge Irish Pub
109 W Bloomingdale Ave
Brandon FL, 33511 @ 7:00 pm
(Mandatory for at least one team member to attend)
We will go over the rules and hand out measuring devices
Saturday, Nov 9th | Lines in at 9 AM
Hooks Waterfront Bar & Grill
611 Destiny Drive
Ruskin, FL 33570
Cobra Catch Tournament Rules
- Lines in the water at 9 AM
- Angles MUST check-in back at Hooks NO LATER THAN 1PM
- Live and Artificial baits are allowed.
- All fish must be caught with handheld rods and reels.
- One photo of each caught species must be provided to tournament judge when fish is caught. Please include issued token card, team number, fish and length in the photo. Do not wait until end of day to email photos as ties will be determined by earliest entry. Email photo (no texts) to email@example.com
- Make sure the nose of your species is aligned to the zero "0" on the measuring stick and pinching the tails while taking photos.
- Include team number and fish species on the subject line. Your email will be replied to that it was received. Also, please check targeted species caught on photo scorecard and return to scorekeeper upon check in at Hooks. If you are having trouble sending, please call 813-735-6975
- Rules committee will make any weather decisions. All decisions by committee are final.
- NO LATE ENTRIES
NOTE: No minimum length for any species
- Redfish - Most Spots
- Any Species - Largest
Proceeds benefit the 6th Maintenance Squadron Booster Club. The mission of the 6 MXS Booster Club is to fund morale, welfare and recreational events for members of MacDill’s 6th Maintenance Squadron and their families. The Booster Club also hosts community events such as the annual Teddy Bear Drop where members visit local hospitals during the holidays to deliver Air Force teddy bears to sick children. Your participation in this event directly contributes to these efforts!
The 6th Maintenance Squadron Booster Club is a registered 501(c)(3) – EIN #90-0889079
This is a private organization/unofficial activity. It is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components and it has no governmental status.