OPEN TO ALL
Men / Woman / Kids
Two separate divisions (Guided & Non-Guided)!
1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Grand Slam
Cash & Prizes for each
Individual Prize awarded for the Redfish with the most spots!
Registration Fees Are:
- Team of 4 - Guided = $350
(One Captain & 3 anglers)
- Team of 4 - Non-Guided = $350
(One boat handler/driver & 3 anglers)
Captains Meeting will be held Thursday March 12th, 2020 @7pm - At Hooks
(Mandatory for at least one team member to attend)
We will go over the rules and hand out measuring devices
Sunday, Mar 15th | Lines in at 8 AM
Hooks Waterfront Bar & Grill
611 Destiny Drive
Ruskin, FL 33570
Spring Slam Tournament Rules
- Lines in the water at 8 AM
- Anglers MUST check-in back at Hooks NO LATER THAN 2PM
- Live and Artificial baits are allowed.
- All fish must be caught with handheld rods and reels.
- One photo of each caught species must be provided to tournament judge upon catching. the subject line should include Team Name/Team Number/Angler Name. Token must be photographed next to each fish. Email length and type of species. Please do not wait until end of day to email photos as ties will be determined by earliest entry. Your email will be replied to that it was received or that there was an error made with submission. If you are having trouble please call Lavinia at 813-735-6975. Email photos (no texts) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure the nose of your species is aligned to the zero "0" on the measuring stick and pinching the tails while taking photos.
- If you are submitting photos for the Redfish with most spots please include Angler Name in the subject line and your token next to the fish.
- Rules committee will make any weather decisions. All decisions by committee are final.
- NO LATE ENTRIES
NOTE: No minimum length for any species
- Redfish - Most Spots