Registration Fees Are:
- Team of 3 = $125
- Team of 4 = $175
MANDATORY CAPTAINS MEETING:
Thursday, Nov 8th | 7 PM
Sunday, Nov 11th | Lines in at 8 AM
6186 HWY 41
APOLLO BEACH, FL
Reel Ladies Tournament Rules
- This is a TEAM Tournament
- Tournament Hours are 8 AM to 3 PM
- Lines in the water at 8 AM
- Anglers MUST check-in back at Salty Shamrock NO LATER THAN 3PM
- Live and Artificial baits allowed.
- Ladies may fish from land, docks, bridges, kayaks, or boats.
- Ladies may fish with a male captain.
- All fish must be caught with handheld rods and reels.
Lady angler must hook, fight and bring the fish to point of net orgaff.
One photo of each caught species must be provided to tournamentjudge when fish is caught. Please include issued token card in thephoto. Do not wait until end of day to email photos as ties will bedetermined by earliest entry. Email photo (no texts) to ccascoring.outlook.com
Include team number, and fish species on subject line Your emailwill be replied to that it was received. Also, please check targetedspecies caught on photo scorecard and return to scorekeeper uponcheck in at Salty Shamrock. If you are having trouble sending, pleasecall 813-735-6975
- Rules committee will make any weather decisions. All decisions by committee are final.
- No late entries